Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are required for the establishment, content definition or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for fulfilment of the contract. Thus, for example, your name and address must be forwarded to the goods suppliers for the actual delivery of the goods.
(2) Without your express consent or in the absence of a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with any third parties not participating in the fulfilment of the contract. Following the fulfilment of contract, your data will be blocked from further use. Following expiry of the period set by German commercial and tax regulations for data retention, this data will be deleted, unless you have agreed explicitly to its further use.
Sect. 3 Credit check by billsafe
As far as we step into payment in advance, e.g. with payment on bill, we catch up if necessary a creditworthiness information over you with that enterprises in the following specified:
PayPal (Europe) S.à. r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
22-24 Boulevard Royal
Authorised representative: Robert Caplehorn
Phone: 0800 72347-24
Commercial register number: R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349
But we will pass your personal data on (e.g. name and address) to this enterprise. On the basis of mathematical-statistic procedures one checks, how high the risk of a payment loss is. By the result of the creditworthiness examination we make the sales contract conclusion dependent. Please take details from the following link: http://www.billsafe.de/privacy-policy/buyer
Sect. 4 Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or text files that are stored on your computer to facilitate analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operators and to provide other services related to website and Internet usage. If necessary, Google will also transmit this information to third parties, if this is prescribed by law or if a third party is processing this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address to other data stored by Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by a setting in your browser software; we would, however, draw your attention to the fact that you might then be unable to make full use of the functions of this website. By using this website, you are stating your consent to the processing of the data obtained about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose. You may revoke your consent to the collection and use of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time, with effect for the future. More details can be found at optout
Sect. 5 Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by choosing the “block cookies” setting in your browser. This can, however, reduce the useful functionality of our website.
Sect. 6 Social plug-ins
- b) Collection and passing on of information: You can publish assistance of Google +1 information world-wide. Over Google +1 you and other users receive personalized contents of Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you gave +1 for contents, and information about the side, which you viewed when clicking on +1. Your +1 can be faded in as references as well as your profile name and your photo in Google services, as for instance in search results or in your Google profile, or in other places on websites and announcements on the Internet. Google notes information about your +1-activities, in order to improve the Google services for you and others. In order to be able to use Google +1, you need a world-wide visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the name selected for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases this name can replace also another name, which you used when dividing contents over your Google account. The identity can be shown to users, who know your email address or have other identifying information from you.
- d) Your options: On the Tab +1 in your profile you see a list of contents, to which you gave +1. You can remove individual contents from this list. You can deactivate that on third provider websites +1-recommendations of persons, who you know, is shown to you. This is valid also for adverts on third provider websites. Data like your last assigned +1 are stored locally in your browser. These information you can call and delete in your browser settings.
- e) Google obeys the US-safe-harbor-regulations. Further information you can find on the website of the US-Ministry of Trade.
(4) Use of Pinterest – Pinterest PinIt button: On this website plugins of the-social network Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, the USA (Pinterest) are integrated. With loading of the web page in your browser the code of the PinIt button is queried directly by a server by Pinterest by your browser and merged into the web page appearing in your browser by our web page. We have no influence on the range of the data called up by Pinterest. If you are logged in during your visit on our web page with Pinterest, Pinterest can assign the websides visited by you to your account with Pinterest. If you click Pinterest Pinit button during you are logged in your Pinterest account, you can link contents of our websides on your Pinterest profile. Thus Pinterest can assign the visit of our sides to your user account. You can prevent this, by logging out with Pinterest before your visit of our internet presence. Details to handling your personal data by pintrest as well as your relevant rights please take from the privacy statements of pintrest: http://de.about.pinterest.com/privacy/
(5) Use of Instagram: We use Social Plugins of Instagram. Details to handling your personal data by Instagram as well as your relevant rights please take from the privacy statements of Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
Sect. 7 Newsletter
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for the company’s advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You have given the following explicit consent separately or possibly during the ordering process: Unseren Newsletter abonnieren
Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any longer, you can unsubscribe as follows: Über einen Abmeldelink im Newsletter; Per E-Mail
Sect. 8 Information
Under the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, Federal Privacy Act) you have the right to obtain information on the data stored about you and the right to correct, block or delete this data. Questions can be sent to the following e-mail address, for instance: pupkits email